The Inspiration Station
13 Furnace Ave.
Stafford Srpings, CT 06076
- Please register a minimum of 3 days before a scheduled class. Our instructors make plans based on the number of attendants and may cancel a class if a minimum number of students are not enrolled. This also allows the instructor to prepare enough kits for class ahead of time.
- Payment is required at the time of registration.
- Be on time. Our classes cover a lot of information and we want you to have ample time to complete your project.
- Be prepared with required class materials:
- Most materials for class are provided by the instructor but you may need some additional supplies.
- Please check when you register if additional supplies will be needed for the class. This information is also displayed on the website for some classes.
- If additional supplies are required please purchase them prior to the day of class to be sure they are available.
- You should always bring a basic class kit to all classes. A well stocked class kit should include scissors, trimmer, adhesive (dry adhesive, glue pen, pop dots and glue dots), brown ink pad, pencil, eraser and ruler.
- Be considerate and aware of classroom etiquette:
- No smoking is allowed in The Inspiration Station. If smoking outside please smoke away from the doors.
- Turn all cell phones/pagers off or on silent mode. If a call must be taken, please walk outside the building so you do not disrupt other students.
- Drinks are allowed in the classroom if they are in a covered container or sports bottle.
- Please put all trash in the wastebaskets provided.
- Please protect our work surface (especially when sanding, inking or painting).
- Please give two days/48 hour (*) notice if you need to cancel in order to receive a refund.
- NO REFUND will be issued with less than 48 hours(*) notice.
(*) = Some classes have a special cancellation policy that will require more than a 48 hour notification. Be sure to find out at the time of sign-up or reference the website for class information. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR GUEST INSTRUCTORS.
- If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment or bad weather, you will be given your choice of a refund or store credit.
- Normally class materials will NOT be held for students that do not attend the class. See instructor for any exceptions.
- Private classes are scheduled for your convenience - fees for private classes are non-refundable.
- Private classes may be rescheduled with 7 days notice.
Home | About Us | Contact Us | Driving Directions | Class Policies
Classes | Crops | Schedule | Testamonials